Become An Act-On Partner
Why Join the Act-On Partner Network?
At Act-On our Partners are an integral part of our vision to unlock marketers’ full potential and to prevent random acts of marketing. We believe in marketing smarter not harder. As a member of the Act-On Partner Program you will enjoy competitive pricing, ongoing training, sales and marketing tools and incredible support from our partner team! Join our Partner Program today and experience the advantages of partnering with Act-On.
Act-On was recently named a Visionary in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for:
- CRM Lead Management
- Superior Innovation
- Commitment to Customer Success
THE ACT-ON RESELLER ADVANTAGE
We’re looking to develop highly engaged, collaborative reseller relationships with the right partners to help us serve this vast and expanding market. As an Act-On Partner, you’ll not only have an opportunity to expand your product and service portfolio, but you’ll also further improve your perception as a trusted advisor to the marketing, sales and technology teams at the organizations you’re working with.
Act-On provides sales, marketing and product training for your team so that you are educated on all things Act-On. We want our partners to be an extension of our sales team and our training will help you get there! Training is conducted online, virtually and in person depending on the partner’s needs.
As a premier Act-On partner you will have a dedicated channel account manager to help guide you in your journey and to provide co-selling support. In addition, you will be given an Act-On demo account to assist in your selling efforts.
Act-On wants to work with you to get in front of more prospects! We are happy to collaborate on joint webinars and events and brainstorm on other ways we can get our names out there and in doing so educate your prospects and customers on the world of marketing automation. In addition, Act-On produces lots of great content in the form of blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, etc. that are available for you to use and repurpose.
We believe our best partners use the Act-On platform for their own marketing efforts so as part of your partnership agreement you will receive an Act-On instance for your own personal business use.
As part of your partnership with Act-On you will be provided with an enablement plan and access to Act-On University to help you achieve success in the new partnership.
How to Qualify
Prospective Act-On Partners must:
- Have an outbound sales team that can sell on value
- Be willing to have Act-On featured on your website and be proud to display the Act-On Partner Logo
- Commit a minimum of 2 people to attend product, sales and marketing training (must be completed within 60 days of starting the partnership).
- If the Partner chooses to support the customer relationship after the initial sale, the Partner must also complete Act-On technical support training
- Be able to provide weekly sales pipeline updates.
- Plan and facilitate marketing activities to promote Act-On on a quarterly basis (e.g., webinar, email campaign, event, etc.)
- Commit to an agreed upon annual quota with their channel account manager.